Classes & Registration
Food Safety Classes by Food Safety of Michigan offers a one-day class curriculum which includes the pre-reading study guide, class, exam, and same day test results.
ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certifications are honored in all 50 states. Upon receiving a grade of 75% or greater, you will receive your Certificate before leaving the class.
ServSafe® Manager Classes/Exams
- $139 per person, Corporate/Group rates available
- Offered Monday through Saturday starting at 9:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mobile classes available
- Out-of-state classes available
- Evening and Sunday classes are available on request
ServSafe® Alcohol Course and Advanced Exam
- Offered as requested
- $55 for the course and $34 for the book and Michigan Liquor Control Commission Booklet and exam processing fee
- Register by email or phone
We are conveniently located on Hall Road in the Beck Professional Building (near Van Dyke across from Buscemis), 8344 Hall Road, Suite 208, Utica, Michigan 48317. We will train at your site or ours; travel charges may apply.
- Students are taught in a friendly, professional and comfortable environment.
- We offer coffee, hot tea, bottled water and snacks at no additional cost.
- Restaurants are located nearby.
If you have any questions about our food safety classes, please contact Darlene at (586) 980-3301.