Classes & Registration
Food Safety Classes by Food Safety of Michigan offers a one-day class curriculum which includes the pre-reading study guide, class, exam, and same day test results.
ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certifications are honored in all 50 states. Upon receiving a grade of 75% or greater, you will receive your Certificate before leaving the class.
ServSafe® Manager Classes/Exams
- $139 per person, Corporate/Group rates available
- Offered Monday through Saturday starting at 9:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Mobile classes available
- Out-of-state classes available
- Evening and Sunday classes are available on request
ServSafe® Alcohol Course and Advanced Exam
- Offered as requested
- $55 for the course and $34 for the book and Michigan Liquor Control Commission Booklet and exam processing fee
- Register by email or phone
We are conveniently located off of Schoenherr just south of Hall Road (just outside Lakeside Mall near Kohl’s, next to Steak & Shake). We will train at your site or ours; travel charges may apply.
- Students are taught in a friendly, professional and comfortable environment.
- We offer coffee, hot tea, bottled water and snacks at no additional cost.
- Restaurants are located nearby.
If you have any questions about our food safety classes, please contact Darlene at (586) 980-3301.