Food Safety of Michigan is a full-service training facility that specializes in ServSafe® Manager Certification classes and ServSafe® Alcohol classes that are mandated by the State of Michigan.
Providing the Metro Detroit Area with Daily ServSafe® Manager Classes And Exams.
Food Safety of Michigan also offers:
- The ServSafe® Alcohol Course and Advanced Exam
- ServSafe® Approved Proctoring (by appointment)
- Assistance with site planning and plan review documentation
- Customized training as needed for your business
- Customized documentation for Standard Operating Procedures
- Other services as agreed upon
- Classes are offered Monday – Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Evening and Sunday classes are available by request.
- Mobile classes and out-of-state classes are also available at an agreed upon rate.
Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (586) 980-3301.
If you have a special request, just ask.
Our instructor, Darlene Cairns, is a Certified ServSafe® Instructor and Registered ServSafe® Proctor. Darlene has over 30 years of professional experience and is qualified to train at all staff and executive levels. Darlene holds a Bachelor of Applied Science degree from Sienna Heights University in Adrian, Michigan.
Darlene along with her family has been in the food service industry for over 30 years; catering private parties, receptions, weddings, corporate outings and much more. During this time, Darlene gained a wealth of knowledge that will be used to enhance your training experience.
Our Service Area: Utica MI, Romeo MI, Shelby Township MI, Clinton Township MI, Sterling Heights MI, Warren MI, Dearborn MI, Troy MI, Rochester MI, Rochester Hills MI and surrounding areas.