Food Safety of Michigan is a full-service training facility that specializes in ServSafe® Manager Certification classes and ServSafe® Alcohol classes that are mandated by the State of Michigan.
Providing the Metro Detroit Area with Daily ServSafe® Manager Classes And Exams.
Food Safety of Michigan also offers:
- The ServSafe® Alcohol Course and Advanced Exam
- ServSafe® Approved Proctoring (by appointment)
- Assistance with site planning and plan review documentation
- Customized training as needed for your business
- Customized documentation for Standard Operating Procedures
- Other services as agreed upon
- Classes are offered Monday – Saturday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Evening and Sunday classes are available by request.
- Mobile classes and out-of-state classes are also available at an agreed upon rate.
Our instructor, Darlene Cairns, is a Certified ServSafe® Instructor and Registered ServSafe® Proctor. Darlene has over 30 years of professional experience and is qualified to train at all staff and executive levels. Darlene holds a Bachelor of Applied Science degree from Sienna Heights University in Adrian, Michigan.
Darlene along with her family has been in the food service industry for over 30 years; catering private parties, receptions, weddings, corporate outings and much more. During this time, Darlene gained a wealth of knowledge that will be used to enhance your training experience.
Our Service Area: Utica MI, Romeo MI, Shelby Township MI, Clinton Township MI, Sterling Heights MI, Warren MI, Dearborn MI, Troy MI, Rochester MI, Rochester Hills MI and surrounding areas.
Become an Organ Donor Online
Click the Link Below
Sign up online through your state registry or in person at your local motor vehicle department.
Please take a few minutes to listen to this incredible organ transplant story and accompanying music:
If you are not already signed up as an organ donor, please consider giving the gift of life. Much blessings to all. Darlene